Tuesday, June 2, 2009

"I Do"

The first entry is always a difficult one to write but there is the excitement, nervousness, and anticipation.

The wedding market in Bay Area is changing so quickly and new vendors crop up all the time. I have been lucky to work with some of the best of the best Bay Area vendors and venues since we began.
We will be sharing the information about planning a great wedding, vendors, and our client's wedding highlights through blog. I hope you will enjoy stories behind the scene, details of colorful Indian, south Asian, multi-ethnic weddings in future blogs. I feel this could be the start of something very special...


Thank you for taking the time to read my first blog post. See you again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    Looks good.
    Best of Luck with the Blog and keep it updated.
    Looking forward to your future posts.
    Also I have added a link of your blog on my Blogroll.
    : Vivek

    ReplyDelete